Friday, April 03, 2015

My radio experience!

     Radio has been always near to my ears, heart and mind since the days of my childhood. It has for thousand of times, informed me, taught me, entertained me, comforted me and consoled me. I was all the time a receiver and never thought to interact by a phone call or a message to any of my favorite radio channels, let alone to be a guest in a radio studio to make a program. It didn't pass by my mind that one day, and very smoothly, I will be a radio content maker. And imagine what, in the field of preventive medicine and in French language too. Despite that the experience was short lived but it was quite successful. I recorded three consecutive episodes of 'Santé' in the recording studio of Radio Cairo. And although it was for gratis, I would have paid for such a happy experience.
I participated later by phone many times in the same vein; medicine and health matters. I would be happy to repeat the experience in the future but in a more professional way.


No comments: