Friday, April 03, 2015

Psychological metamorphosis!

     We all know for sure, the masterpiece of Franz Kafka, 'The Metamorphosis'. The protagonist of the novel was transformed inexplicably into an insect. This was a physical transformation, and actually, the term, metamorphosis, gained more acceptance, popularity and spread after Kafka's novel. In my case, I am not turning into an insect neither good or a bad one, but I am undergoing a psychological change, as if I am overhauling myself from the inside. Consider it like, a renovation, a substitution or a rebuilding. After a thorough analysis of my feelings, my shortcomings, my failures, my expectations and my aspirations, I proceeded to work on my situation in the depth. I discovered that it is not an external change that will bring me serenity, balance, peace of mind and happiness, but an inner change will do the trick. So, it became imperative to act positively to the betterment of one's behavior, approach to people, and the whole personal philosophy as well.   

I decided to have only one face, to say what I think and feel, not to have double standards. It is not always easy or safe to be so, but it is very rewarding for my psyche. I couldn't stress more the importance to eliminate internal struggle for it has a deleterious effect on the person himself. To accomplish this, many points I considered to be imperative.  

No comments: